Good Sabbath.

Earlier today...I felt great. I felt calm and collected and fine.
I'm pretty sure it all went down the drain just because of a study group. Not to mention the unexpected visitor...
I always forget how much I hate studying for tests with other people. You know? It's so stressful, and I spend hours doing half of what I could do on my own.
Having input from other people is nice...but not when you're totally unprepared. So now I feel completely exhausted and unmotivated and compelled to jump off of a bridge...

Guess I could blame it on the hormones...?
Guess I just wish that kid in my ward would stop saying things like "All the girls around here are dating someone" or "Yeah man I just need a date" around me...I'm not a robot nor a boy. And I'm definitely extremely single...And you kind of rule...

I'm thinking...putting a youtube motab playlist on will make me feel better. As "lame" as that might sound...ha.

Comments

Natalie Jane said…
I never study in study groups. If I absolutely have to, I come unprepared for anyone else but myself and just write down everything people say so I have more things to study when I inevitably leave early and continue studying on my own.
Study groups can suck it.

Popular Posts