Sometimes I tweet
Okay maybe I'll tell you a little bit more about the twitter thing. In the form of very unorganized thoughts.
- The only people that want to date me are from the internet. This never works and leads to drama and emotional overload.
- When I meet people from twitter the magic fades. Probably on both ends.
- I have almost 7 THOUSAND 5 HUNDRED tweets and still shy of 200 followers.
- So I will never be famous basically.
- I like making jokes and reading other people's jokes...but sometimes twitter is the reason I live and breathe and when I realize this I feel sad and disconnected from the real world.
- Drama drama.
- I miss Eric's twitter and Haley's twitter. And Natalie's twitter pre-pinball mania.
You guys. I don't know what to do. I feel like I need to be on a TLC show. Let me know if you have any tips for me.
Also, I'm sitting at work at the supervisor desk with my pants unbuttoned AND unzipped.
I was serious about those maternity jeans...