i'm so sick

of high school.
everyone that drinks. and smokes.
freakin...it's so annoying. i mean i know people can be nice kids and cool and still do that sort of thing...but when kids talk and talk about it..the ones that "brag" about how wasted they got last night...i just want to vomit. i'm not impressed.

plus, stop telling me how dumb high school musical and disney channel are. please. i'm not 7 years old so it should be obvious to you that the kiddish shows i watch sometimes, i watch for fun. i embrace the cheese. no intelligent person takes these things seriously...
so Don't try to explain to me why i shouldn't like those things because they're "unrealistic" or something. whatever happened to immagination?
example: you can't like a show like full house or most sitcoms, and say you don't like hsm because it's "unrealistic".
nothing is realistic. akasdfhj.

stop trying to impress people with how much you hate twilight or disney channel or the jonas brothers. stop screaming about how awesome you are for liking obama and spring awakening. stop looking at me like i'm stupid.

where are my friends. where are the people that know me :/
you just can't replace people you've known for 3 years with people you've known for a couple months.
i'm sick right now, and i want to go to college.
i feel like pessimistic polly right now but.
ehg. it's hard ya know?
it's hard to be in high school and having moved your senior year.
i guess i'm just now figuring this out.

someone should buy me a dark room and endless supply of film and photo paper.. :)

Comments

Dru said…
So I think that you are my only real friend. All the other ones are paid actors. Even though they say their not.

Let's start reading books together. We'll read them and discuss them on the phone at night. Then we'll write a novel. And we'll be friends forever. Not the kind of friends that you never talk to again once you graduate and move away.
Natalie Jane said…
I think you and Rachel should hang out because she moved her senior year too and I know she felt the exact same way. Making friends but it's not the same and missing everyone in Kentucky and the things you were used to. You're stronger than anyone else in our family. Doug can't live anywhere but California. I turn into a crazy person when I move or when my best friend moves away and Robbie had to stay in California because he couldn't stand to leave. You're strong and I love you and I love Disney Channel.
And Alex's roommate watches The Suite Life of Zach and Cody. .. but for real. And gets so into it. Like. . .like it's Grey's Anatomy. And it makes me pee in my pants. hahaha. He like OoooOOOOOoooo's with the audience and laughs and its hilarious.
People in Seattle are too in love with themselves to have fun sometimes.
I'm glad you're still fun.
Emily Rigby said…
haha i should watch suite life with that guy. pah.
thanks natt.

and dru. Yeah. start reading everything is illuminated cuz i got permission to read it for my IRU that's due december 1st.
eh? eh?
i ruv you :)

Popular Posts