Uncle clark, are you santee clause?



I get to go home in...20 days.
In only 20 days I will get to see my mom and dad and siblings and friends and possibly acquaintances!
I. Am. So. Excited.
I'm not going to let anyone make it a downer experience for me either. Our family does tend to get into mini catastrophes every year...but besides that. It's going to ROCK. If i only get a few presents, I'm not going to mope and whine like I normally would. Family and a break from college is going to be enough. I swear. Also, I'm going to see my friends as much as time will allow, but I'm not going to feel guilt-tripped or depressed. I have a choice. No one can make me feel rotten without my consent. I'm going to see Kiersten and Gaby and Talon and Andrew and Mike and Peter and the drama kids and church kids and it's going to be so good. :) And if it starts to be no good for any reason I will be able to spend more time with my parents and that is good too.

Anyway. I'm determined to have a wonderful Christmas vacation. And after that I get to start a whole new semester. BREATH OF FRESH AIR. No more biology no more english 150 no more world dance no more 16.5 credits! Hello 12 credits :) hello new classes and new faces and snow and my birthday and all things that are good :)

I don't know. The other day I felt like my life was a pile of used disposable beans. But really...I have so much to look forward to. Especially if I get a guitar for Christmas and can get into one of the classes here. Hello motivation.

So there are only a few things bothering me at the moment. But whatever. I feel happy and composed and optimistic right now and i keep almost capitalizing everything.

Comments

The Rambler said…
used disposable beans? xD I'm excited to see you too!!!
Emily Rigby said…
balloonshop! :) let's be friends :)
The Rambler said…
I'd very much like that.

Popular Posts