As if.

There is a boy that rides a very small, very loud, very bright green motorbike type contraption around this neighborhood all the time. I want to as him for a lift someday.

Instead of posting all the negative things I've been thinking lately,
I'm going to try and be positive.
I will try to be the best person I can be. Super nice, happy, reading my scriptures, being friendly to people at school, praying....all while not being phony. Genuinely happy.
And if I still feel like I'd rather be living at home in 4 weeks because things just aren't working out...then maybe it's okay if I take a break. I have a scholarship for summer. I could get two, maybe three more general eds out of the way for free. But I'm just. Still. So stuck in transition.

Is it bad that I'd rather escape?

I just want to say: Neverending story is not a song (or movie) that should give one the license to call the listener a "psycho",
and Clueless is not a film for 9 year olds. It's sophisticated. IT'S EMMA. I almost cried tonight because someone was dissing Clueless. Then again they were doing so after I said "That's like my favorite movie!" so it felt kinda personal. I'M SO SENSITIVE ahhhhhhhhhh.

What am I going to do tomorrow? Sleep in till forever. Shower. Eat. Watch hulu? Curl my hair? Walk to 7-11?

Steal that green motorbike?

Comments

Sorella Pace said…
Okay, Clueless is a great movie. I KEEL UR ROOMAYTS NOW. And the thing is: even if it WAS a sucky movie (like neverending story...cough) that is still NOT OKAY to say. NOE.
Natalie Jane said…
I read that "noe" as king curtis would say it. Is that correct? I hope soe.

tell your roommates to suck it suck it suck it. or insult something they love. or poop in their bathroom. or just pretend it doesnt bother you and then have a lot of people over all the time and be like, oh yeah i'm really popular so....
Sorella Pace said…
Yes, "NOE" = King Curtis.
10 points.

Popular Posts