So I'm in that transition period between Winter and Spring right now. I guess we all are. But this year it's the kind where I'm still in Provo, a lot of my friends have left, and I feel sad A LOT.
And I unbutton my pants at work like, EVERY DAY. (sorry I'm not sorry)
I've been trying to distract myself and tell myself that things are fine. Like, you know, I have class and work and I still have cool roommates and some friends in the ward and my family and things.
But transitions prove to be hard regardless. And life is hard.
So I think about what would make me happier.
1. A PILE of kittens. Just like a whole big pile of them.
2. Musical friends that I could be in a band with. (Yesterday I happened upon some gentlemen in Condo Row who play in a band and offered my services to them but turns out I'll probably never see them again because of strangers are danger/awkward.)
3. Being back in Seattle.
4. Being in California with Christy.
5. Being in Europe with the rest of freaking everyone I know in the world. Like seriously? I feel like everyone goes on a Study Abroad. Why can't I do that? Where's my thousands of dollars?!
6. Being skinnier.
7. Having cuter clothes.
9. I dunno. Maybe like a soda.
BOYS. FRICK. I guess it's also that time of the year where I unrealistically daydream about dating everyone that I come in contact with until I eventually remember "how my life works" and give up. LOL.
In the meantime, here's a picture of Nancy holding Tyler's nephew Sterling--AKA the cutest ball of baby ever--Also for your viewing pleasure, a little Mexican boy with a bowl cut that I saw in Seattle. Adorable.
I know that life is good and that things will turn out okay. I do. But
sometimes I just freaking want to know what's coming next and what I should be doing with my life. And I just sometimes wish for a giant pile of kittens. That's all.