Hi my name is Emily and I have an irrational fear of starvation.

I don't know what it is, but when I'm planning out my day and looking at my schedule, if it looks like I'll be busy most of the day I start to get this fear that I will starve to death.
For example:
Today I work 6-10 AM, which, can we just talk about for a second? That's murder. It took me 7 minutes to even realize my alarm was going off this morning because I was waking up from a lovely 5 hour nap.
Then I have zumba at 10 AM. Uh. Okay. I'm gonna go straight from zombie work mode to aerobic wiz kid? I don't think so. Then I have an hour break, during which time I'll need to shower thanks to the aforementioned punch-dancing class.
Then it's BACK TO WORK for 3 hours, then straight to class from 3-5.

When I see that schedule all I can think is how am I going to eat?!?
Last night I packed a bagel with cream cheese and a yogurt and a piece of banana bread, but in the grand tradition of packed lunches, I of course forgot it at home this morning.

So. Farewell my friends. Remember that this day, the 10th of January, Emily breathed her last breath because she couldn't find time to eat like some kind of over-worked naked mole-rat.

Comments

Brissa said…
these are the fears that haunt me. on wednesday's i work and have class from 9-8. it's awful. starving is awful.
naked mole rat = kim possible = thank you.

Popular Posts