Facebook can really get under my skin. Besides all the "FAN" things and ridiculous groups and causes and surveys and garbage...just...how some people use it...

-i'm going out this weekend to my lake house. me and a few friends. oh you probably don't know them very well... but we're very close. we have SO much fun together. in fact. my life is mostly fun. as you will see through my virtual photo albums.

-(internal dialogue)a picture is worth a thousand words. so if i take. a thousand pictures. it'll give you one million ways to tell me i'm pretty. fun. adventurous. doing great. and it will give me one million reasons to feel better about myself for a while...

I think to some extent, most of us want our pictures to portray something glamorous and important to the rest of the world.
When it's really obvious though, that someone is trying too hard, and when it's not me or someone I particularly know/like...
It's really annoying.

Comments

Popular Posts